Join us at Moth Studios!
Participants will try their hand at traditional festive wreath making, to create an unusual and alternative piece of indoor decor!
We will use real twigs, moss, greenery, pine cones and just to make it more “Moth Studios” you can add real butterflies to the final piece. The foliage is natural, hand collected and treated at Moth Studios.
And because its season of yule, we will have festive music, I will serve you a mince pie and a mulled wine while we work! (All served safely in take out containers due to Covid-19 pandemic)The specimens used in the workshop are responsibly sourced. More info below.
Gift vouchers are available for this class.
*Please note that booking a class on our website, you will receive an e-ticket confirmation only (you don’t need to bring a physical ticket on the day of the class). If you are buying a workshop for someone else & require a personalised gift voucher to be posted out, or an e-voucher that you can print at home, please message us with another email, following your booking on the website.
Workshop attendee’s must:
- Wear a mask to enter the building, inside the building and you must wear one during the workshop.
- Sanitize your hands from the dispenser located on the ground floor main entrance.
- Try to use the staircase to get to level 3 instead of the lifts (if possible).
- Please arrive on time. There will be someone at the front desk to tell you where to go to get to floor 3 if you’re unsure. If you’re late, we will assume you aren’t attending the workshop.
- We ask you to keep a sensible distance between anyone else who is not from your household.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 please DO NOT attend the session. Same applies if you have been tracked and traced as being exposed to someone who has Covid-19, living with anyone who is self-isolating or displaying symptoms known to be consistent with Covid-19.
- Moth Studios will provide latex gloves & sanitizing stations to keep hygiene levels to standard throughout the workshop day.
- We will be utilising all the tables we have available in our space so that you are able to sit at a 1 metre distance just to be as safe as possible.
- We ask you to not keep your mobile phone on the work table during the session. We will have space for you to store your bags and coats also.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer you our usual teas, coffees or drinks during workshops, so please bring your own water bottle for during the session to keep hydrated. If you have had a booking where there was alcohol served, we will have a little gift for you to take home instead.
- If you have a that’s 3hours+ we advise you to bring your own packed lunch to have on our break to minimise exposure in the busy city centre. We have a large seating space where we can have our lunch.
- I will greet you on Floor 3 to show you to the spaces.
- My number is 07958658009 if you need anything at all.
- If you could confirm your attendance to the workshops via email. Along with your phone number and postcode to aid with potential track and trace.
Refunds and Exchanges:
Our refund and exchange policy is set as follows. We are a small business and we have all of our materials, tools and set-up prepared way in advance according to numbers.
– No refunds on classes.
– Exchanges only allowed with 24 hours notice.
– In the event of an exchange, please have your choice of exchange ready to transfer, and we will arrange depending on available seats at the time of exchange.
– Exchanges can also be used as shop credit.
– One exchange per customer per class.
10% Student discount. *Only applicable with a valid student ID card – email us to redeem.